The First State Chapter – PAMA is offering Four (4) $1000.00 scholarships to provide financial assistance to an aviation maintenance student who wishes to further his or her career in a College / University or Aviation Trade School. This Scholarship money will be deposited directly into the winning applicant’s school account to help with the cost of school expenses. Scholarships are available to men and women who meet these requirements:
1. Are enrolled or will be enrolling in an aviation maintenance related course at a College / University or Aviation Trade School.
2. Submit an application to the First State Chapter – PAMA by December 31, 2019 to the following address:
First State Chapter – PAMA
P.O. Box 358
Bear, DE 19701
Applications must be returned with the following:
1. A transcript of your most recent education, if applicable.
2. A minimum 250-word typed essay on your accomplishments, future education plans and goals in aviation.
3. The attached 2 page Scholarship Application.
After December 31, 2019, the Chapter Scholarship board will meet to review the applications and make a decision by January 10, 2020. At this time, the winner of the scholarship will be notified by phone or email.
The Chapter will require verification from the school that the student is enrolled in an aviation maintenance related course. The winning applicant will notify the Chapter of the details of where to send the scholarship money after enrolling. Any questions, please call John Agnew – Chapter President at 302-983-0042 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the latest trade association news. Got something to contribute? Email email@example.com.