Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Parts Administrator/Cabin Safety Attendant within our Flight Department based in Houston, Texas.
The Parts Administrator/Cabin Safety Attendant (PA/CSA) will be primarily responsible for the handling of aircraft parts in accordance with all pertinent FAA regulations and company policies and procedures. This position will also be trained as a Cabin Safety Attendant and will frequently travel on company Shuttle aircraft for the safety of passengers and cabin management.
• At least 1-year experience ordering, shipping, receiving, and inventorying aircraft parts preferred.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Strong organizational and computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record.
• Must be able to meet 14 CFR part 125 standards as a Cabin Safety Attendant, demonstrated by both a written and practical competency check.
• Maintains proficiency in emergency medical, first aid and CPR to include an in-depth knowledge of and ability to utilize all emergency equipment and procedures.
Successfully pass a company background check.
• Pass initial and random drug testing.
• Purchase, receive, ship, stock, and inventory company parts inventory.
• Utilize computerized maintenance programs to control inventory, shelf life, and traceability of parts.
• Maintain control and inventory of scrap parts.
• Ensure parts and vendors meet FAA and industry requirements.
• Work closely with vendors to maintain accurate lead and turn-around times.
• Tag all rejected aircraft parts accordingly.
• Fully cooperate with, and participate in, the Flight Department’s Safety Management System.
• Tool control of company tools on-site and on aircraft.
• Assist with additional hanger duties as necessary.
• Conduct interior pre-flight aircraft inspections as a Cabin Safety Attendant and ensure that all safety, galley, and cabin equipment is ready for flight.
• Provide a high level of customer service to passengers on the aircraft.
• Attend to passengers, order catering, and serve food/beverages while traveling with company aircraft.
• Provide emergency assistance for passengers if necessary.
• Travel with company aircraft when required.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
For more information and to apply, please visit: