At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Be responsible to ensure all air-worthiness quality requirements are performed and documented in accordance with all applicable regulations in regards to maintenance, preventative maintenance, repair and alteration of aircraft, engine and aircraft components/parts for which the Repair Station is rated.
• You will adhere to General Work Requirements as required in coordination with Quality leadership
• You will conduct weighing procedure in accordance with manufacturers recommended practices and procedures
• Upon A/C arrival, you will obtain associated documentation, complete A/C records and document receipt
• You will coordinate inspection activities in compliance with computer tracking maintenance programs (i.e. CAMPS, AVTRAC)
• You will perform inspections of aircraft, engines, parts and components using precision tools, equipment and other materials in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements
• Upon receipt, you will perform inspection of all new, repaired and rebuilt parts/components for evidence for physical damage, count and conformity
• You will ensure all work packages (orders and forms) as well as records of arrival, maintenance and corrective actions performed, are documented accurately and that all specialized customer (RED, RFE & SRPSA)and regulatory paperwork (FAA, FAR/CAA, etc) is complete and required approvals have been obtained
• You will research aircraft drawings and technical data (i.e., REO, ENICO, EO. DCN)
• You will perform walk around inspection of aircraft for release from maintenance
• You will perform return to service process and ensure assigned aircraft meets all airworthiness requirements prior to return to service
• You will provide data to customers as requested
As our ideal candidate,
• You have a minimum 3 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
• You have a minimum of 2 years of corporate / commercial jet experience
• You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
• You have an A&P Certification
• You have the ability to use a variety of measuring and basic hand tools to interpret/operate test equipment
• You have the ability to interpret/ process all relative (foreign & domestic) regulatory documents, actions and requirements
• You have working knowledge of (FAA Regs, CAA. RSM/QCM, ADs, SBs, TCDS, etc.)
• You have working knowledge of return-to-service procedures
• You have the ability to work evening shift (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & every other Saturday (6:30pm - 7am)
• You have a minimum of 1 year Inspector experience preferred-
• You have CRJ 200/700/900 experience - preferred
• You have General Familiarization (Gen Fam) course certification - preferred
• You have an Inspection Authorization Certification - preferred
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
For more information or to apply, please visit: