At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The A&P Technician troubleshoots, repairs, inspects and performs maintenance on Customer aircraft. Performs and documents all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
- Comply with Environmental / Health / Safety policies and procedures.
- Participate in 5-S activities
- Perform all work in a safe and timely manner
- Troubleshoot, repair, install, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in providing time estimates
- Assist in performing complex repairs on aircraft systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
As our ideal candidate,
- You have an A & P Certificate
- You have 0 – 2 years aircraft maintenance experience or substantiated equivalent experience
- You have the ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- You have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- You own Basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- You must obtain appropriate Ground Support Equipment Qualifications as required
- You have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- You have the ability to work in seasonal/inclement weather outside
- You have the ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable)
- You have basic PC skills
- You have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
- You have Bombardier aircraft model experience
- You have demonstrated the ability to train other employees
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
For more information or to apply please visit:
pama job board
Members can post job opportunities for free, up to three per month. Positions are posted on the PAMA website and periodically highlighted in weekly newsletter distributions.