Pro Star Aviation is currently seeking people interested in working in the business and corporate aviation industry who have a background in electrical wiring, cable running, and wireless network set-up. The ideal candidate(s) will have prior experience in troubleshooting computer networks, pinning electrical connectors, splicing and fitting electrical connectors in business aircraft. Applicant must be willing to relocate within commuting distance of the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) for Full-Time work.
For more information or to apply, please visit:
Occidental Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: OXY) is an international oil and gas exploration and production company, and its OxyChem subsidiary is a major North American chemical manufacturer. We are one of the largest U.S. oil and gas companies, based on equity market capitalization, with more than 40,000 employees and contractors worldwide.
Our greatest asset has been and will continue to be our people. We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position of Parts Administrator/Cabin Safety Attendant within our Flight Department based in Houston, Texas.
The Parts Administrator/Cabin Safety Attendant (PA/CSA) will be primarily responsible for the handling of aircraft parts in accordance with all pertinent FAA regulations and company policies and procedures. This position will also be trained as a Cabin Safety Attendant and will frequently travel on company Shuttle aircraft for the safety of passengers and cabin management.
• At least 1-year experience ordering, shipping, receiving, and inventorying aircraft parts preferred.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• Strong organizational and computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record.
• Must be able to meet 14 CFR part 125 standards as a Cabin Safety Attendant, demonstrated by both a written and practical competency check.
• Maintains proficiency in emergency medical, first aid and CPR to include an in-depth knowledge of and ability to utilize all emergency equipment and procedures.
Successfully pass a company background check.
• Pass initial and random drug testing.
• Purchase, receive, ship, stock, and inventory company parts inventory.
• Utilize computerized maintenance programs to control inventory, shelf life, and traceability of parts.
• Maintain control and inventory of scrap parts.
• Ensure parts and vendors meet FAA and industry requirements.
• Work closely with vendors to maintain accurate lead and turn-around times.
• Tag all rejected aircraft parts accordingly.
• Fully cooperate with, and participate in, the Flight Department’s Safety Management System.
• Tool control of company tools on-site and on aircraft.
• Assist with additional hanger duties as necessary.
• Conduct interior pre-flight aircraft inspections as a Cabin Safety Attendant and ensure that all safety, galley, and cabin equipment is ready for flight.
• Provide a high level of customer service to passengers on the aircraft.
• Attend to passengers, order catering, and serve food/beverages while traveling with company aircraft.
• Provide emergency assistance for passengers if necessary.
• Travel with company aircraft when required.
Occidental is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
For more information and to apply, please visit:
Corporate Air Center is a premier FBO serving Northwest Washington, the San Juan Islands and the world. Located in Burlington WA. we have the beauty of the islands and mountains, close to snow skiing in both Vancouver BC. and Mt Baker WA. Fishing and boating in the sound, hiking in the mountains, the possibilities are endless!
Corporate Air Center is seeking an A&P / IA mechanic, we offer paid Medical, Dental and Vision, holidays, vacation and a 401K plan. We are a fast paced, fun place to work with a dynamic group of people that love life and aviation. Come and join us!
Preform Inspections, maintenance, alterations, modifications and servicing of aircraft and components in accordance with FAA and manufactures instructions and standards
Uphold a high standard of workmanship in all duties assigned
Use common sense and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot defects, complete assigned tasks / expectations in a safe, accurate and timely manner
Must be computer literate and proficient
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with co-workers and customers
Other duties assigned
Current A&P license
3+ years GA experience on single and twin-engine airplanes and light helicopters
Factory training on:
Beechcraft, Single and twin piston and jet
Bell 206, 407
Cessna, Single and twin piston and jet
Cirrus SR20, 22, SF 50
Lear 35, 40, 45
Robinson R22, R44, R66
Send your resume to:
Aircraft maintenance business for sale. Twenty five years in business servicing single and twin engine piston aircraft. Inventory and shop equipment included. Assume lease of premises. $175,000
For more information, please email:
Sidney S. Smith
Job Description: Electronics Technician, with RF/Microwave Knowledge
Seeking a Technician with an RF/Microwave circuit background. The selectee will work on Military and Commercial Avionics Test Equipment. Activities will range from hands-on assembly, collecting test data and calibration.
The successful candidate should be experienced with using RF test equipment such as Spectrum Analyzers, Power Meters. Must be familiar with all common lab test equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzer, DMMs, etc...
Additional knowledge of quality control inspection and ISO9000 is a plus.
Knowledge and Education:
• Possess a four year engineering degree equivalent plus at least two years of related experience
• Strong ability to quickly analyze, isolate, troubleshoot, and fix problems with RF and Microwave circuitry
• Effective oral and written communicator
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Power Point
For more information or to apply, please email: